#MissionNoHunger - One Time Support
- A staggering 194 million people in India go hungry every day.
- One in every four children is malnourished, making the country home to one third of the world’s malnourished children.
- Close to 3,000 of these die every single day, due to diet related illnesses.
Hunger traps the people in the cycle of poverty
I wanted to do something about it. So i started #MissionNohunger
So I am on a mission to feed 100,000 needy people every month.
I know the dream is big, but together we can.
How will we do that:
- 10% of the ad revenue of our YouTube channel “Marketersfeed” will go towards this initiative. Every view on our channel is literally putting food in the mouth of someone in need.
Do you know with just $1 you can feed someone in need in India for the entire day.
So whatever revenue we generate from our YouTube ad revenue, combined with the contribution from you lovely people
Together, we can reach our target of feeding 100,000 people in need every month.
We create grocery kits which have enough supplies to feed someone in need for an entire month.
With your $30 contribution , for one whole month, someone does not have to worry about their next meal.
Together we can reach 100,000 no hunger months.
There are three categories of people we donate food to.
- First, the homeless and Physically challenged people we come across on the streets.
- Second, people staying in the economically weaker sections of the city
- Third, orphanages, old age homes and shelters
Basically, wherever we feel people are in need of food and love.
Apart from watching our free courses to help someone in need, if you believe in this mission and want to support more, check the donate button and support in whatever way you can. No amount is big or small.
Every donation puts food on the table for someone in need and gives these families the comfort of knowing where their next meal is coming from.
Even if you can't donate then no worries, I know you must have your reasons.
I believe people want to help but they just don't know how to.
Join the #MissionNoHunger
Every dollar you donate can provide 3 meals to a needy person in India. You can enter any amount, the minimum is $1.